Follow by Email

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Happy Birthday .



I made this card for my gorgeous Gran-daughter Gracie May who was 2 years old last Friday ...I have been inspired by 2  lovely lady's called Maureen (Maureen's Mixtures ) & Viv ( Viv's Visuals ) both these lady's do the most beautiful card's ...this is my first attempt at machine stitching cards ..a bit more practice before I am in there league !!!!
I used ..
Core'dinations..Sugar Nellie digital stamp..Spectrum Noir..Cricut..Neenah card.

     Entered into Craftycatz Challenge  Challenge #132 Happy Birthday & A DT Call
   

5 comments:

  1. Wow its gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Sue, love that pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our little girl challenge, really lovely work!
    Cheers Claire x
    I have birthday candy on the go if you fancy joining in!
    http://hopejacare.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/3-short-years-its-passed-me-bybirthday.html

    ReplyDelete